- Active Learning Trust
- Admission Arrangements
- British Values Statement
- ALT Governance
- ALT Trust Board
- Governor Profiles
- Local Governing Body Minutes
- Register of Governors
- Register of Pecuniary Interests
- PE Premium
- Performance Data
- Pupil Premium
- School Staff
- School Vision
We are looking for a NQT to join our team.
Full Time – Minimum of 1 year fix term contract, MPR.
Required from 1 September 2019.
We are looking for an enthusiastic newly qualified teacher who has a passion for learning.
We require somebody who can care for the children in their class, has extremely high expectations and delivers learning opportunities that are creative and help children to be the best they can be. We welcome applicants who have experience throughout the primary age range.
You will be warmly welcomed into the whole school team and the Active Learning Trust where you will receive a range of support to help you achieve great things in your first year of teaching. As part of your NQT support, you will be assigned a dedicated mentor and have weekly release time to help develop your pedagogy.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is able to deliver high quality learning experiences for all children
- Is flexible and always positive
- Sets high standards and leads by example
- Is able to work as part of a team
- Is an enthusiastic teacher
We can offer you:
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic children
- A supportive environment where the staff well-being is a priority
- Teacher freedom to teach with ‘low impact’ tasks kept to a minimum
- Focused CPD opportunities at Pakefield and within the Active Learning Trust
- Highly collaborative working practices
- A forward thinking school which is committed to improvement
- Friendly and supportive staff
- A community where we value and support each other
Visits to the school are warmly encouraged and more information can be found on our website: www.pakefieldprimaryschool.org.uk.
.For more information, please contact Martyn Payne, Headteacher or Karen Tallett-Pickess on (01502) 574032.
If you would like to find out more about our welcoming and friendly school, for an application pack or to book a school visit, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: Friday 8th February, 2019 at 9am.
Shortlisting: Monday 11th February, 2019
Interviews: 14th February 2019.