- Anti Bullying Alliance
- Breakfast Club
- Data Protection
- Free School Meals/Pupil Premium
- Lunch Menu & Payments
- Ofsted Information
- Online Safety
- Parents' Feedback
- Parent View
- Price List for Uniform & Other School Items
- School Health
- School Trips / Clubs / Letters Home
- School Uniform
- Term Dates
- The School Day
- Parent Hub
- Subject Access Requests
- 16 NovPakefield Primary Choir - Snape Maltings Trip
- 16 NovChildren In Need - come and share your thing - dress up as your thing eg footballer, dancer
- 27 NovWe are holding an open morning for new reception children & parents to view school - please contact office to book a place
- 28 NovReception class - Time and Tide Museum Trip
IMPORTANT NEWS - Reception, Year 1 & 2 Children
From September 2014 - Reception, year 1 and 2 children - will receive universal free school meals which are being funded by the Government.
PLEASE NOTE - if you are entitled to 'free school meals' please continue to apply for these as this directly effects the large amount of funding the school receives to support the children with their learning. Please follow the link below to see if you are eligible.
Payment Procedures - Children in Years 3, 4, 5 & 6
The school office will only be able to accept cash or cheque payments for lunches on a Monday for that week. A lunch is currently £2.40 a day.
This will help the office staff be even more efficient when dealing with requests and queries. If you wish for your child to have a hot school lunch and a cash payment has not been made on Monday.
We do not offer credit - if your child does not have a lunch with them in school, an emergency meal will be given - this will not be a full meal and will need to be paid for.
Please click on the links below for:
Our Meals are provided by:
TVP2, 300 Thames Valley Park Drive Reading Berkshire RG6 1PT