- Anti Bullying Alliance
- Breakfast Club
- Data Protection
- Free School Meals/Pupil Premium
- Lunch Menu & Payments
- Ofsted Information
- Online Safety
- Parents' Feedback
- Parent View
- Price List for Uniform & Other School Items
- School Health
- School Trips / Clubs / Letters Home
- School Uniform
- Term Dates
- The School Day
- Parent Hub
- Subject Access Requests
- 16 NovPakefield Primary Choir - Snape Maltings Trip
- 16 NovChildren In Need - come and share your thing - dress up as your thing eg footballer, dancer
- 27 NovWe are holding an open morning for new reception children & parents to view school - please contact office to book a place
- 28 NovReception class - Time and Tide Museum Trip
Free School Meals/Pupil Premium
If you receive any of the following benefits your child/children would be entitled to FREE SCHOOL MEALS and other support in school:-
- Income Support
- Income based Jobseeker's Allowance
- Employment & Support Allowance (income related)
- Child Tax Credit (without Working Tax Credit) & an annual income (as assessed by HM Revenue & Customs) that does not exceed £16,190
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration & Asylum Act 1999
- Guaranteed Element of Pension Credit
- 28 Day Working Tax Credit run on
What is Pupil Premium?
Pupil Premium is additional money allocated to schools by the government to enable schools to support pupils who may be disadvantaged and to raise their achievement. It is derived from those children who are eligible and in receipt of Free School Meals - (FSM) and those children who are Looked After Children – (LAC). The figure is calculated for the past 6 years for all children who have ever been granted free school meals.
Pupil Premium is used to support disadvantaged and vulnerable children but schools are free to decide how best to direct this funding, narrowing the gap between higher and lower achievers.
Please click here for 'Pupil Premium Statement pages'.
If you require any further information please contact Mrs Creasey (Inclusion Manager) or Mrs Rodwell (Deputy Head).