- Anti Bullying Alliance
- Breakfast Club
- Data Protection
- Free School Meals/Pupil Premium
- Lunch Menu & Payments
- Ofsted Information
- Online Safety
- Parents' Feedback
- Parent View
- Price List for Uniform & Other School Items
- School Health
- School Trips / Clubs / Letters Home
- School Uniform
- Term Dates
- The School Day
Information about pupils in schools, alternative provision, pupil referral units and children in early years’ settings
Data Protection Act 1998: How we use your information
We process personal information relating to our pupils and may receive information about them from their previous school, local authority, the Department for Education (DfE) and the Learning Records Service. We hold this personal data to:
- support our pupils’ learning
- monitor and report on their progress
- provide appropriate pastoral care; and
- assess the quality of our services
Information about our pupils that we hold will include their contact details, national curriculum assessment results, attendance information, any exclusion information, where they go after they leave us and personal characteristics such as their ethnic group, any special educational needs they may have as well as relevant medical information.
We will not give information about you to anyone without your consent unless the law and our policies allow us to.
We are required, by law, to pass some information about you to the Department for Education (DfE). This information will, in turn, then be made available for the use of the Local Authority (LA).
If you need more information about how the DfE and/or the LA collect and use your information, please visit:
- the DfE website at https://www.gov.uk/data-protection-how-we-collect-and-share-research-data
- our LA at https://www.suffolk.gov.uk/about/privacy-and-data-protection/
If you want to receive a copy of the information about you that we hold, please contact Mr Martyn Payne (Headteacher).