- Active Learning Trust
- Admission Arrangements
- British Values Statement
- ALT Governance
- ALT Trust Board
- Governor Monitoring
- Governor Profiles
- Local Governing Body Minutes
- Register of Governors
- Register of Pecuniary Interests
- PE Premium Funding
- Analysis of PE Premium funding 2013-14
- Analysis of PE Premium funding 2014-15
- PE Premium Impact Report - 2015-2016
- PE Premium Impact Report - 2016-2017
- Performance Data
- Pupil Premium Statements
- Pupil Premium Statement 2017-2018
- Pupil Premium Statement 2016-2017
- Pupil Premium Statement 2015-2016
- Pupil Premium Statement 2014-2015
- Pupil Premium Statement 2013-2014
- School staff
- School Vision
At Pakefield Primary School we INSPIRE children to ACHIEVE their best through having a sense of AMBITION and contributing positively to our COMMUNITY.
All children in our community are valued and without exception they achieve their best. Learning at Pakefield does not have a limit. In collaboration with parents and carers each and every child is successful. We provide children with opportunities to be independent learners, skilful in working together to get the most out of every experience. Children leave our school ready and prepared for the next phase of learning and as well-rounded citizens.
We have three fundamental school rules for our community, these are:
- Listen carefully and follow instructions so we can learn as much as we can.
- We respect ourselves, others and our environment.
- Be kind, polite and helpful.