- Active Learning Trust
- Admission Arrangements
- British Values Statement
- ALT Governance
- ALT Trust Board
- Governor Monitoring
- Governor Profiles
- Local Governing Body Minutes
- Register of Governors
- Register of Pecuniary Interests
- PE Premium
- Performance Data
- Pupil Premium
- School staff
- School Vision
- 11 DecReception & Year 1 - Christmas Performance at school - 1.30pm - information to follow
- 11 DecSchool Choir visiting Stradbroke Court (am) to sing Christmas Songs
- 12 DecYears 5 & 6 - Outside Carol Concert around the tree (outside) - 5.30pm
- 12 DecReception & Year 1 - Christmas Performance at school - 9.30am - information to follow
At Pakefield Primary we pride ourselves in being an inclusive school. We offer a broad and balanced curriculum for all children and recognise that adjustments to practice and specific support may be necessary to meet individual needs.
We aim to create a learning environment which meets the needs of each child and our school team works to ensure that special educational needs are identified, assessed and appropriately met, enabling all children to have full access to all elements of our school curriculum.
All teachers at Pakefield Primary School are teachers of SEND children and as such provide high quality teaching which takes account of the particular individual needs of pupils with SEND within the classroom.
Mrs Creasey - Inclusion Manager
Mrs Blowers - Pastoral Support Worker
Please click on the buttons below for more information about:
Please click on the following policies to find out more information:
Special Educational Needs and Disabilities Information Advice and Support Service (SENDIASS) is a free confidential and impartial information, advice and support service on issues related to Special Educational Needs and disability.