- Active Learning Trust
- Admission Arrangements
- British Values Statement
- ALT Governance
- ALT Trust Board
- Governor Monitoring
- Governor Profiles
- Local Governing Body Minutes
- Register of Governors
- Register of Pecuniary Interests
- PE Premium Funding
- Analysis of PE Premium funding 2013-14
- Analysis of PE Premium funding 2014-15
- PE Premium Impact Report - 2015-2016
- PE Premium Impact Report - 2016-2017
- Performance Data
- Pupil Premium Statements
- Pupil Premium Statement 2017-2018
- Pupil Premium Statement 2016-2017
- Pupil Premium Statement 2015-2016
- Pupil Premium Statement 2014-2015
- Pupil Premium Statement 2013-2014
- School staff
- School Vision
- 16 NovPakefield Primary Choir - Snape Maltings Trip
- 16 NovChildren In Need - come and share your thing - dress up as your thing eg footballer, dancer
- 27 NovWe are holding an open morning for new reception children & parents to view school - please contact office to book a place
- 28 NovReception class - Time and Tide Museum Trip
As part of Pakefield Primary School’s commitment to safeguarding and child protection we fully support the government's Prevent Strategy, and take guidance from Teaching Approaches to help build resilience to extremism.
What is the Prevent Strategy?
The Prevent strategy is a government strategy designed to stop people becoming terrorists or supporting terrorism. It:
responds to the ideological challenge we face from terrorism and aspects of extremism, and the threat we face from those who promote these views
provides practical help to prevent people from being drawn into terrorism and ensure they are given appropriate advice and support
works with a wide range of sectors (including education, criminal justice, faith, charities, online and health).
At Pakefield Primary School we ensure that we teach the children about the Prevent Aims. This is done through quality circle time and PSHEE activities. In each year group we teach our children to be safe and to recognise the possible dangers they may face. Teachers make sure that this is done in a sensitive and age appropriate way.
Please click here for a link to the official government document.
Please click here for information for parents on the Prevent strategy.