- Active Learning Trust
- Admission Arrangements
- British Values Statement
- ALT Governance
- ALT Trust Board
- Governor Monitoring
- Governor Profiles
- Local Governing Body Minutes
- Register of Governors
- Register of Pecuniary Interests
- PE Premium
- Performance Data
- Pupil Premium
- School staff
- School Vision
- 11 DecReception & Year 1 - Christmas Performance at school - 1.30pm - information to follow
- 11 DecSchool Choir visiting Stradbroke Court (am) to sing Christmas Songs
- 12 DecYears 5 & 6 - Outside Carol Concert around the tree (outside) - 5.30pm
- 12 DecReception & Year 1 - Christmas Performance at school - 9.30am - information to follow
PE Premium Funding
‘Sports Premium’ is funding specifically for sports provision and began in September 2013. At Springfield Junior School, we use it to enhance, enable and enrich the lives of our children by offering them something new, exciting and different in our provision for PE.
Successes at Pakefield
- In 2016 - 2017 – 220 children took part in an after school club.
- In 2017 - 2018 – 396 children took part in an after school club.
- 2016 - 2017 – 230 competitive opportunities given to our children.
- 2017 - 2018 - 310 opportunities were given to our children.
Clubs children look part in last year included
- Running club,
- Health and fitness club,
- Street dance
- One life Suffolk family club.
Meeting national curriculum requirements for swimming and water safety:
90% of Year 6 children could swim competently, confidently and proficiently over a distance of at least 25 metres when they left Pakefield Primary School last year.
90% of Year 6 children could use a range of strokes effectively when they left our school at the end of last year.
15% percentage of our Year 6 children could perform safe self-rescue in different water-based situations last year.
PE Premium Impact and Spending Report