- Active Learning Trust
- Admission Arrangements
- British Values Statement
- ALT Governance
- ALT Trust Board
- Governor Monitoring
- Governor Profiles
- Local Governing Body Minutes
- Register of Governors
- Register of Pecuniary Interests
- PE Premium Funding
- Analysis of PE Premium funding 2013-14
- Analysis of PE Premium funding 2014-15
- PE Premium Impact Report - 2015-2016
- PE Premium Impact Report - 2016-2017
- Performance Data
- Pupil Premium Statements
- Pupil Premium Statement 2017-2018
- Pupil Premium Statement 2016-2017
- Pupil Premium Statement 2015-2016
- Pupil Premium Statement 2014-2015
- Pupil Premium Statement 2013-2014
- School staff
- School Vision
- 16 NovPakefield Primary Choir - Snape Maltings Trip
- 16 NovChildren In Need - come and share your thing - dress up as your thing eg footballer, dancer
- 27 NovWe are holding an open morning for new reception children & parents to view school - please contact office to book a place
- 28 NovReception class - Time and Tide Museum Trip
In September 2018 our school Nursery has 26 in the morning. The morning session runs from 8.40-11.40am.
Parents wishing to send their child to the Nursery will need to complete an application form or contact the school office to request a form. This form must be completed and submitted by 31st January prior to the September in which the child would start Nursery (that is the September after their third birthday).
If the Nursery class is not at full capacity in September, the School may consider offering a second intake in January for those children that are turning three in the previous term (i.e. 1st September to 31st December). These children could be offered a place to start in the January before the September in which they would be due to start. For this reason, parents may wish to submit an early application. If the school decide to offer a January intake, applications for eligible children (i.e. those turning three in the autumn term) will be ordered according to the oversubscription criteria in the Nursery Admission Arrangements.
Parents need to be aware that a place in the Nursery does not guarantee a place in the Reception year of the school. At the appropriate time parents will need to complete a Suffolk County Council application form and school places will be allocated according to the Local Authority’s published admission arrangements.
If you would like to read more about what happens in our Nursery please take a look at our class page.
If you would like to come and visit our Nursery to see what we do please contact the school office to make an appointment.
CURRENT ARRANGEMENTS FOR ADMISSION TO RECEPTION
The Governors have adopted the Suffolk County Councils admissions policy. Full details of this policy and procedures are set out in the booklet 'Schools in Suffolk'.
A copy of this booklet is available at the school office, or click here to visit the SCC Website.
CURRENT ARRANGEMENTS FOR IN-YEAR ADMISSION TO RECEPTION AND YEARS 1-6
Parents who wish to transfer their child during the course of an academic year should contact the school office to obtain an In-year Admissions Application form. The school will, upon allocation of a school place to a pupil transferring in-year, notify the Local Authority of the proposed admission to enable the Local Authority to keep up-to-date figures on the availability of places.