- *** Congratulations to Penguins, Chameleons & Sharks for best attendance for week ending 21 April 2017 ***
Welcome to Pakefield Primary School
Welcome to Pakefield Primary School,
As the Headteacher of Pakefield, I am proud to work with such wonderful children and dedicated staff.
We work extremely hard to ensure that we know our children and community, so we can deliver the best possible learning opportunities. We value each child as an individual. Our fundamental aim is to provide the children with exciting and enriching experiences. Learning is exciting and purposeful here and children love coming to school. All staff have high expectations and do everything they can to ensure that our children make great progress. Staff are also committed to improving and develop each other and we pride ourselves on being a learning environment for all. Children leave our school having high aspirations and a drive to do their best.
We are a part of the Active Learning Trust who share the same vision and values as us. Together we are committed to helping improve the outcomes for children both educationally and personally. There are fourteen schools that we work closely with in both Suffolk and Cambridgeshire.
I am extremely excited to lead the school forward and continue to develop the schools strong reputation as a caring school where children are at the heart of all we do.
Our website gives you a small insight of what we do here, please feel free to book an appointment and come and see for yourself.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate in getting in touch and we will look forward to helping you.
Mr Martyn Payne
- 1 MayMAY DAY BANK HOLIDAY
- 8 MayYR6 SATs - English Reading - Please make sure children are in school
- 9 MayYR6 SATs - English grammar, punctuation & spelling Paper 2: spelling - Please make sure children are in school
- 9 MayYR6 SATs - English grammar, punctuation & spelling Paper 1: questions - Please make sure children are in school